MS-50GT Backfill Station
MS-50GT BS, 0139-019-01
The perfect complement to our MS-50 High Speed Production Console Helium Leak Detector for in-process evacuation/backfill and leak testing.
MS-50 BACKFILL STATION FEATURES
The MS-50 Backfill Station is designed to be used with an MS-50 Series Leak Detector for in-process evacuation and backfill, leak testing, and final filling of hermetically sealed devices. It is intended for use exclusively with inert gases, such as helium, argon and dry nitrogen.
- Allows evacuation, final backfill and pinch-off of hermetically sealed devices
- Ideal for backfilling sealed relays, switches, gyros, timers
- Easy integration with the MS-50GT Leak Detector via the side port manifold
- Includes mechanical roughing pump and backfill manifold
- 0 to 30 in. Hg pressure gauge
- 12” diameter base plate with 2 ports and optional bell jar
MS-50 BACKFILL STATION SPECIFICATIONS
- System provides 3-gas mixing and a 0 to 30 inch pressure gauge. Available for MS-50 Series Console Leak Detectors.
- 12” stainless steel base-plate (also available with 15” or 19” base-plate), with 2, one inch ports (1 port for backfill and 1 port for connection to the leak detector).
- Side port manifold for integration to our MS-50 Series Console Leak Detectors.
- Digital readout vacuum gauge
- Stainless steel working surface.
- Optional, to meet customer’s requirements.
- 7 CFM direct drive mechanical pump for fast evacuation.
- 3 gases with independent flow controls.
- 25 ¾” (654mm) W x 35 ¼” (896mm) H x 30 5/8 ” (778mm) D.
- 100V, 50 Hz; 115V, 50/60 Hz; 230V, 50 Hz
Product information is subject to change without notice. Product images may include options or accessories not included with the base model.