PV-883 Junior Helium Bombing Station
PV-883 JR, 944-112
Designed for bombing hermetically sealed devices in conformance with MIL- STD 883E, 750 and 202. Ideally suited for low volume applications.
PV-883 JR FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Ideally suited for low volume applications
- Chamber 5” dia x 3” depth or 9.5” dia x 3” depth with integral manifold block and all necessary valving
- De-Staco chamber lid hold-down clamps
- Integral valve block manifold
- Manual helium, evacuation, N2 purge and vent valves
- 110 psi maximum operating pressure with relief valve
- 2.0 CFM direct drive pump with coaxial trap
- Mounts to tabletop
Specialty and custom units may be configured from our large stock of standard components, or designed and built from the ground up to meet your special requirements.
Product information is subject to change without notice. Product images may include options or accessories not included with the base model.