PBS-2 Dual Chamber Helium Bombing Station
Designed for bombing hermetically sealed devices in conformance with MIL- STD 883E, 750 and 202.
- Two large chambers, which may be pressurized to 110 psi, can be operated independently to supply a constant flow of newly prepared devices for continuous helium leak testing
- Two different devices may be prepared to varying specifications
- Operating controls provide for initial evacuation of the chamber, venting of chamber after bombing, and purging of chamber with dry gas (typically nitrogen)
Specialty and custom units may be configured from our large stock of standard components, or designed and built from the ground up to meet your special requirements.
- 2 ASME coded, 9” diameter by 10-1/2” deep (2 gallon volume)
Maximum Operating Pressure
- 7 CFM direct drive mechanical pump with coaxial trap to prevent back-streaming into the chamber
- Controls provide initial evacuation, venting after bombing and purging of the chamber with Nitrogen and other gases
- Manual, designed for long life
- 110 psi pressure relief valves
- Open frame style with swivel-type casters and mica top
- 100/115V, 60 Hz; 220V, 50 Hz
Product information is subject to change without notice. Product images may include options or accessories not included with the base model.