VIC-Torr Mass Flow, Pressure/Vacuum Decay System
The VIC-Torr is a high resolution test instrument that can be configured as a mass flow, pressure decay or vacuum decay leak tester and is available in single or multi-channel models.
The robust high resolution color LCD touch screen provides all the needed information about the test part including, but not limited to rejection rate, leak rate and test time. The prominently displayed accept and reject indicator light/buttons make it easy to discern if the test product is pass or fail.
The product has provisions for Ethernet, USB and RS-232 communications capability for downloadable selection and data upload. Other unique features include automatic set up, multi-language display, remote monitoring/control, signature analysis, and user friendly programming and diagnostics. Also included are: Advanced Pneumatics (high flow, low pressure drop, low heat gain) SPC Data Collection/Charts (X-Bar, Std Dev, Range, etc.)
- Single/Multi-Channel Configurable
- Mass Flow, Pressure Decay,Vacuum Decay
- High Resolution Color LCD Display with Touch Screen
- Advanced Pneumatics (high flow, low pressure drop, low heat gain)
- Automatic Set Up
- Temperature Compensation
- Signature Analysis
- Remote Monitor and Control
- SPC Data Collection/Charts (X-Bar, Std Dev, range, etc.)
- Ethernet, USB and RS-232 Communications
- User friendly programming and diagnostics
- 0-100 sccm (standard)
- 14.7 PSI Vac; 150 PSI
- Temperature Range: 50-110° F
- NIST traceable orifice and calibration
- High resolution color LCD display with touch screen technology.
Main Monitoring Display
- The product has provisions for Ethernet, USB and RS-232 communications
- Multi-Pressure/Vacuum Range
- Large Volume Precision Regulation
- LD20 Handheld Leak Rate
- Depends on options selected, typically: 18” H x 9” W x 17” D (457mm H x 229mm W x 432mm D)
Product information is subject to change without notice. Product images may include options or accessories not included with the base model.