Helium Recovery Systems is the solution to lower the cost associated with tracer gas consumption. While industries strive to meet increasing demands to offer higher quality products at lower prices, the need to efficiently recycle process gas becomes apparent. Helium Recovery features a group of high-efficiency gas recycling systems that significantly reduce tracer operating costs. The Helium Recovery Systems offered consist of ASME-coded pressure tanks, a set of compressor(s), gas analyzer, microprocessor controls, and all necessary valving, gas regulation, and piping.
Greater test pressures mean greater helium usage, which is why many companies use the VIC Helium Recovery System (HRS) to reclaim up to 98% of Helium usage. Many companies find the expense of the HRS plus the cost to install and retrofit their machines can be recouped in about six months.
VIC also offers Helium Recovery as a Service (H
HELIUM RECOVERY SYSTEMS FEATURES
- Recovery efficiencies up to 98%
- Standalone programmable control packages
- Compressors utilizing an oil-less piston seal design to prevent oil contamination of the test object
- ASME coded and certified gas storage vessels
- Continuous on-line gas concentration monitoring and feedback ensures tracer gas percentage levels
- Real time diagnostics
- Automatic start-up operation
- Non-Lubricated cylinder and piston offer for ease of maintenance
- Cushioned valves designed for long life and quiet operation
- Piston rod seals of glass-filled self-lubricating Teflon, spring-loaded to compensate for lateral rod movement, wear and temperature variations
- Crankcases totally enclosed with an automatic breather valve to prevent entrance of dust or foreign matter
Helium Recovery System Controls & Electrical Upgrade. View program details.
Helium Recovery as a Service (HRaaS)
VIC also offers Helium Recovery as a Service for businesses that need the Helium recovery service but don't want the capital expense. Contact us for more details.
Product information is subject to change without notice. Product images may include options or accessories not included with the base model.