Gas Mixer / Blender Systems
A microprocessor-based system designed to blend two gas components, typically helium and air. These systems provide a cost effective alternative to 100% tracer gas.
HOW IT WORKS
GAS MIXER / BLENDER SYSTEMS FEATURES
- Full microprocessor control with nonvolatile memory
- Gas mixture select-ability
- Single step calibration
- Optional on-line concentration monitor
- Fault control system with alphanumeric display of fault
- High reliability encapsulated linear power supply
- Photo isolated opto relays with zero voltage turn on
- Keyboard control of mix percentage and operating pressure
- Unique diffuser mechanism assures a proper and consistent gas mixture
- On-line display provides information of tank pressure, valve status, and system prompts
- Moisture-proof, water-resistant stainless steel-cased high resolution pressure transducers; high flow air actuated ball valves
HOW IT WORKS
Sequence of Operation – as easy as 1...2...3.
- Fill Tank 1 with Gas A to a specified pressure.
- Introduce Gas B to Tank 1 to complete mix operation.
- Repeat above steps for Tank 2.
GAS MIXER / BLENDER SYSTEMS SPECIFICATIONS
Base unit performs blending of two gas components based on pressure ratio. Options available include on-line gas mixture analysis, air driven pressure booster systems (up to 600 psi) for one or both gases.
- Base Unit P/N 925-102
- Base Unit with Gas Analyzer P/N 925-110
- Gas Boost Options available on request.
- Two solid state all welded transducers rated for 0-1000 psig used for mixture control.
- Two 21⁄2" liquid filled gauges mounted on each pressure vessel.
- Pressure relief valves incorporated into each vessel for safety.
- Rack and pinion pneumatically actuated high conductance ball valves.
- Seamless tubing, helium leak tested to 1.0 × 10-6 atm cc/sec at 600 psig.
- Two 30 gallon ASME coded tanks designed for 600 psig service.
- Microprocessor-based housed in NEMA 12 enclosure.
- Menu-based operation with 2 × 40 character alphanumeric display. Includes data entry capability for gas mixture, remix and output pressure. Displays tank pressures and current gas mixture in operating mode.
- 240 Watts (375 Watts with optional gas analyzer).
- 48”(1220mm) W x 70”(1778mm) H x 37”(940mm) D.
Product information is subject to change without notice. Product images may include options or accessories not included with the base model.