Smart Charge IV Tracer Gas Charging System
Smart Charge IV, 926-350
AVAILABLE UNDER OUR RENTAL PROGRAM
Smart Charge IV™ A multipurpose system designed to first perform a structural leak and pressure decay test using (Air or Nitrogen). The part is than evacuated followed by helium backfill. The unit includes the capability to dynamically mix Helium & N2 using a user defined and recipe selectable helium % as well as N2 backfill at the completion of the test. Ideal for use in multi-site leak tests, such as Clam Shell applications.
SMART CHARGE IV FEATURES
Standard Capabilities include;
- Structural Proof test using Air or Nitrogen. (New)
- Maximum fill, pressures are up to 300psig.
- Helium/N2 Mixing capable (New)
- N2 Backfill capable (New)
- Ability to store up to 10 part recipes, Dynamic individual leak test with Accumulative leak test.
- Touch screen 6” color (HMI) for full system configuration/diagnostics display
- 16-bit analog input resolution on the pressure transducer.
- System includes all necessary controls, gauging, valving and 3CFM oil-less product evacuation pump.
- Allen Bradley MicroLogix 1400 PLC for all control, set- points, and lockout password functions.
- Ethernet Port o Data storage and retrieval from front mounted USB port.
- Scanner (bar code) Support (Scanner Sold Separately)
- Zebra Label Printer Support (Label Printer Sold Separately) inquire with us for older MD-490S program upgrades.
The Smart Charge IV is fully integrateable with our MD-490S industrial helium sniffer type leak detector.
Smart Charge IV is a trademark of Vacuum Instrument Corporation.
SMART CHARGE IV SPECIFICATIONS
- Base unit performs evacuation (25" Hg), vacuum decay test and tracer gas backfill to 300 psig. Units can be configured to perform evacuation to lower vacuum levels, proof test with pressure decay, high pressure operation (to 750 psig), gas recovery and communication interface.
- Resolution of 0.01 psi in vacuum mode, or in pressure mode. Accuracy of ± 0.25%.
- Fast acting pull type solenoid featuring epoxy encapsulated design.
- Seamless tubing with compression fitting interconnects. Helium leak tested to 1.0 × 10-6 atm-cc/sec@600 psig.
Product Evacuation Pump
- Air Driven Venturi Pump Providing ultimate vacuum level 25.5" Hg.
- Microprocessor-based programmable logic controller.
- Digital part pressure and leak rate displayed on operator interface.
Operator Interface Touch Panel
- Menu-driven 6” LCD display. Includes automatic or manual sequencing of valves, diagnostics, password security protection and full user programmable test parameters, audio alarm provided for end of cycle, and test completion.
- 120 Volts AC, 50/60 Hz, 6.5 Amps
- 13-9/16”(344mm) W x 15-9/16”(395mm) H x 24-5/16”(618mm) D.
- ¼” NPT female for Process 1 & 2, Part Vent, Helium Recovery, Shop Air, Nitrogen and Helium.
- ½” NPT female for Part Evacuation.
Product information is subject to change without notice. Product images may include options or accessories not included with the base model.