Smart Charge IV Heavy-duty Gas Handling System
Smart Charge IV HD, 926-360
A multipurpose system designed to perform a pressure decay leak test, followed by a helium backfill. Maximum fill, pressures are up to 750 psig. Features a 6” color touch screen prompting display (HMI) for full system configuration/diagnostics display and Allen-Bradley Micro Logix 1400 PLC, 16-bit analog input resolution on the pressure transducer. System includes all necessary controls, gauging, high conductance ½” air actuated valving and 3 CFM oil-less product evacuation pump. This system includes a discrete I/O communications option as a standard feature. No pendant included. Made in the USA
SMART CHARGE IV HD FEATURES
- Multiple test recipe selector; Recipes include up to 10 leak locations, with user configurable dwell time at each site
- A graphical user interface with a 6” color touch screen prompting display (HMI) for full system configuration/diagnostics display and Allen-Bradley Micrologix 1100 PLC
- Adjustable testing parameters
- Test results display and counter
- Maximum fill, pressures up to 750 psig
- Proof test with pressure decay, high-pressure operation (to 750 psig), helium recovery and backfill
- Enable / Disable capability
- Automatic / Manual mode capability
- 16-bit analog input resolution on the pressure transducer
- Two inputs and two outputs available for external use, such as for future clamping, etc.
- Multi-level password protection
- I/O Status with active valve mimic screen
- Built-in gross leak test eliminates tracer gas contamination and waste
- Gas recovery, gas mixing, and gas boosting systems available
The Smart Charge IV HD fully integrates with our MD-490S industrial helium sniffer type leak detector.
Smart Charge IV is a trademark of Vacuum Instrument Corporation.
SMART CHARGE IV HD SPECIFICATIONS
- Base unit performs evacuation (25" Hg), vacuum decay test and tracer gas backfill to 750 psig. Units can be configured to perform evacuation to lower vacuum levels.
- Resolution of 0.01 psi in vacuum mode, or in pressure mode. Accuracy of ± 0.25%.
- Fast acting air actuated high flow ball valves.
- Seamless tubing with compression fitting interconnects. Helium leak tested to 1.0 × 10-6 atm-cc/sec@1000 psig.
Product Evacuation Pump
- Diaphram ultimate vacuum level 25.5" Hg.
- Allen-Bradley Microprocessor-based programmable logic controller (PLC)
- Digital part pressure displayed on operator interface.
Operator Interface Touch Panel
- Menu-driven 6” LCD display. Includes automatic or manual sequencing of valves, diagnostics, password security protection and full user programmable test parameters, audio alarm provided for end of cycle, and test completion.
- 120 Volts AC, 50/60 Hz, 6.5 Amps
- ½” NPT female for Process 1 & 2, Part Vent, Helium Recovery, Shop Air, Nitrogen and Helium.
- ½” NPT female for Part Evacuation.
- Barcode scanner input
- Serial printer output
- Data logging over Ethernet
- Cumulative leak rate rejection capability to distinguish if each individual leak site is an accept or reject
Product information is subject to change without notice. Product images may include options or accessories not included with the base model.