Smart Charge IV Heavy-duty Gas Handling System
Smart Charge IV HD, 926-360
A multipurpose system designed to perform a pressure decay leak test, followed by a helium backfill. Maximum fill, pressures are up to 750 psig. Features a 6” color touch screen prompting display (HMI) for full system configuration/diagnostics display and Allen-Bradley Micro Logix 1400 PLC, 16-bit analog input resolution on the pressure transducer. System includes all necessary controls, gauging, high conductance ½” air actuated valving and 3 CFM oil-less product evacuation pump. This system includes a discrete I/O communications option as a standard feature. No pendant included. Made in the USA
SMART CHARGE IV HD FEATURES
- Multiple test recipe selector; Recipes include up to 10 leak locations, with user configurable dwell time at each site
- A graphical user interface with a 6” color touch screen prompting display (HMI) for full system configuration/diagnostics display and Allen-Bradley Micrologix 1100 PLC
- Adjustable testing parameters
- Test results display and counter
- Maximum fill, pressures up to 750 psig
- Proof test with pressure decay, high-pressure operation (to 750 psig), helium recovery and backfill
- Enable / Disable capability
- Automatic / Manual mode capability
- 16-bit analog input resolution on the pressure transducer
- Two inputs and two outputs available for external use, such as for future clamping, etc.
- Multi-level password protection
- I/O Status with active valve mimic screen
- Built-in gross leak test eliminates tracer gas contamination and waste
- Gas recovery, gas mixing, and gas boosting systems available
The Smart Charge IV HD fully integrates with our MD-490S industrial helium sniffer type leak detector.
Smart Charge IV is a trademark of Vacuum Instrument Corporation.
Product information is subject to change without notice. Product images may include options or accessories not included with the base model.