PBS-1 Single Chamber Helium Bombing Station
Designed for bombing hermetically sealed devices in conformance with MIL- STD 883E, 750 and 202.
- Easy to read control panel with manifolding schematic simplifies cycling of the system
- Fail-safe locking system prevents chamber from opening under pressure
- Quiet direct-drive mechanical pump with coaxial trap provides for contamination-free evacuation of the chamber
- Safety over-pressure relief valve
Specialty and custom units may be configured from our large stock of standard components, or designed and built from the ground up to meet your special requirements.
- ASME coded 9” diameter by 10-1/2” deep
Maximum Operating Pressure
- 3.2 CFM direct drive mechanical pump with coaxial trap
- Controls provide initial evacuation, venting after bombing and purging of the chamber with Nitrogen and other gases
- Manual, designed for long life
- 110 psig pressure relief valves
- 24” W x 23 1/2” D x 43” H
Product information is subject to change without notice. Product images may include options or accessories not included with the base model.