Gas Booster / Amplifier Systems
Gas booster systems produce high-pressure process gas supplies from lower pressure sources, typically boosting a shop air source. Base units provide up to 600 psig pressure output. Options include higher pressure outputs and process gas drying capabilities. Can be configured for single gas or dual gas boosting.
The gas booster or amplifier systems are designed to produce high-pressure process gas supplies from lower pressure sources. Typically these units are employed using a shop air source (80–100 psig), which is boosted to output pressures of 600 psig. Higher-pressure ranges are available (up to 1200 psig) upon request. To minimize the effects of moisture condensation, VIC offers a heat-less regenerative gas dryer option for our booster products. Utilizing the pressure swing principle of operation ensures maximum removal of moisture contamination. A desiccant bed in one tower dries the incoming process gas stream, while a second tower is undergoing regeneration via a dry air purge sequence. The dryer bed uses the chemical-physical property of the desiccant material for absorption of water vapor and for its removal during the regeneration cycle.
GAS BOOSTER / AMPLIFIER SYSTEM FEATURES
- Full microprocessor control with nonvolatile memory
- 30 gallon ASME coded tank rated for 600 psig
- Single step calibration
- Optical on-line concentration monitoring
- 40 character alphanumeric display
- Fault control system with an alphanumeric display of fault
- High reliability encapsulated linear power supply
- Photo isolated opto relays with zero voltage turn on
- Keyboard control of operating pressure
- Online display provides information on tank pressure, valve status, and system prompts
- Moisture-proof, water resistant stainless steel cased high resolution pressure transducers. High flow air actuated ball valves
GAS BOOSTER / AMPLIFIER SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS
Base units are available to provide up to 600 psig pressure output. Options are available to provide higher pressure outputs, and process gas drying capability.
- Single Boost, rated @ 2.0 SCFM P/N 925-906
- Dual Boost, rated @ 4.0 SCFM P/N 925-907
- Rated Inlet: 125 psig (maximum)
- Rated Outlet: 600 psig (maximum) Higher pressures available on request.
- Boosted Throughput:
- Single Boost 2.0 SCFM nominal
- Double Boost 4.0 SCFM nominal
- Solid state 0–1000 psig adjustable pressure controller.
- Rack and pinion pneumatically actuated high conductance ball valves.
- Seamless tubing, helium leak tested to 1 × 10-6 atm cc/sec at 600 psig
- 30 gallon ASME coded tank design for 600 psig service.
Gas Dryer Option
Rated inlet condition:
- Temperature: 100°F (max)
- Pressure: 150 psig (max)
- Relative Humidity: 100% RH
Rated Outlet Condition
- 58”(1476mm) W x 69.5”(1759mm) H x 40”(1016mm) D.
Product information is subject to change without notice. Product images may include options or accessories not included with the base model.