Gas Booster / Amplifier Systems
Gas booster systems produce high-pressure process gas supplies from lower pressure sources, typically boosting a shop air source. Base units provide up to 600 psig pressure output. Options include higher pressure outputs and process gas drying capabilities. Can be configured for single gas or dual gas boosting.
The gas booster or amplifier systems are designed to produce high-pressure process gas supplies from lower pressure sources. Typically these units are employed using a shop air source (80–100 psig), which is boosted to output pressures of 600 psig. Higher-pressure ranges are available (up to 1200 psig) upon request. To minimize the effects of moisture condensation, VIC offers a heat-less regenerative gas dryer option for our booster products. Utilizing the pressure swing principle of operation ensures maximum removal of moisture contamination. A desiccant bed in one tower dries the incoming process gas stream, while a second tower is undergoing regeneration via a dry air purge sequence. The dryer bed uses the chemical-physical property of the desiccant material for absorption of water vapor and for its removal during the regeneration cycle.
GAS BOOSTER / AMPLIFIER SYSTEM FEATURES
- Full microprocessor control with nonvolatile memory
- 30 gallon ASME coded tank rated for 600 psig
- Single step calibration
- Optical on-line concentration monitoring
- 40 character alphanumeric display
- Fault control system with an alphanumeric display of fault
- High reliability encapsulated linear power supply
- Photo isolated opto relays with zero voltage turn on
- Keyboard control of operating pressure
- Online display provides information on tank pressure, valve status, and system prompts
- Moisture-proof, water resistant stainless steel cased high resolution pressure transducers. High flow air actuated ball valves
Product information is subject to change without notice. Product images may include options or accessories not included with the base model.