10-point VIC Machine Refresh Program
Improve the efficiency of your leak detectors or upgrade your machine to the latest technologies with our 10-point custom machine refresh promotion!
VIC leak testing machines are known for robust longevity, but when any machine has been running product for 20 years or more, wearing can occur resulting in a less than optimum operating efficiency. Some components might be approaching obsolesce and need an update. A VIC 10-point refresh can make your machine run like new! You don’t need to buy a new machine when the one you have might just need a refresh. VIC can also help you upgrade your machine to reduce the cycle time.
THE 10-POINT VIC MACHINE REFRESH PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
- Collect and confirm machine information.
- New Controls package staging at the factory with added capability including:
- New Allen Bradley PLC
- New computer for HMI with new HMI license
- Data Logging capability
- Updated proprietary auto-calibration schema
- Remote access for serviceability
- Integration capability of the HMI to internal systems.
- Factory assembly of a fully populated electrical panel with new electronics.
- On-site performance evaluation of entire machine, including but not limited to:
- Verify system integrity with VIC NIST traceable calibration artifact to current machine leak specification
- Verify proper function of charging station to machine specification.
- On-site performance of a Helium efficiency study to reduce Helium operating costs including:
- Review the level of chamber evacuation
- Review of Helium charging level within part
- Helium recovery level after test
- Provide opportunity to change Helium concentration
- On-site review of charge pressure and opportunities to increase.
- Onsite installation of new Controls package.
- On-site evaluation for integration requirements of VIC machine to customer systems.
- On-site evaluation of throughput improvement opportunities to reduce cycle time.
- On-site machine commissioning and customer handoff , including Customer Success follow-up after one month and at each one-year anniversary