Terms of Service
This Website, including its content (images, code, data, etc.), is the sole property of Vacuum Instruments Corporation, LLC (VIC). Vacuum Instruments Corporation, LLC (VIC) has and continues to invest significant resources in the creation, augmentation and maintenance of this Website and specifically retains all right, title and interest in and to its content.
Reusing Our Images - Unlicensed use of our images, or other content, is strictly prohibited.
Regular Use - In the absence of a commercial license, your use of the contents of this Website is limited to and governed by the following:
- You may access and view our Website on your computer or other device and make single copies or prints of the images and other content of our Website for your personal, internal use only.
- Your use of our Website does not grant you ownership of any content (images, code, data, etc.) which you may access on or through our Website.
- You are not authorized to use, reuse or re-transmit any content (images, code, data, etc.) from our Website without our express written permission.
- You further agree that you may not alter, edit, delete, remove, otherwise change the meaning or appearance of, or re-purpose, any of the content (images, code, data, etc.) on or available through the Website, including, without limitation, the alteration or removal of any trademarks, trade names, logos, service marks, or an other proprietary ocntent or proprietary rights notices.
- The trademarks, logos, service marks and slogans displayed on our Website, or on content available through the Website, are registered and unregistered trademarks of Vacuum Instruments Corporation, LLC and others, and may not be used in connection with products and/or services that are not related to, associated with, or sponsored by their rights holders and which are likely to cause customer confusion or that disparages or discredits their rights holders in any manner. Your misuse of said content is strictly prohibited.
- You agree that if you include a link from any other Website to the Vacuum Instruments Corporation, LLC Website, such link shall open in a new browser window and shall link to the full version of an HTML formatted page of this Website. You are not permitted to link directly to any image hosted on the Website or our services, such as using an "in-line" linking method to cause the image hosted by us to be displayed on another Website.
- You agree that any dispute concerning your use of the Website shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York and shall be settled by binding arbitration to held in Suffolk County, New York.
Last Updated: July 16, 2018
Terms of Service